Brother Your Life Was A Blessing Custom Memorial Photo Stone Slate, Personalized Brother Remembrance Gifts, In Memory Of Brother Gifts
Celebrate the life of a lost loved one with this beautiful Brother Your Life Was A Blessing Custom Memorial Photo Stone Slate. This custom photo slate is a timeless way to remember your brother with a lovely personalized gift.
Its elegant design features an ode to cherish your brother’s memory forever and a photo insert personalization – making it an absolutely special piece that no one else has. Our custom memorial gifts will ensure that your beloved brother’s memory is celebrated in any space, be it home or office – as tangible proof of the wonderful imprint that their life made on you and others.
So, why not treat yourself today and surround yourself with these reminders of your brother’s spirit? The level of thoughtfulness put into this Brother Your Life Was A Blessing Custom Memorial Photo Stone Slate shows just how much you care about them, helping you to serve as a walking tribute to their life wherever you go!
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.