Sister Your Life Was A Blessing Custom Memorial Photo Stone Slate, Personalized Sister Remembrance Gifts, In Memory Of Sister Gifts
There is no greater salve for a broken heart than to celebrate the life of your beloved Sister Your Life Was A Blessing Custom Memorial Photo Stone Slate. This personalized stone slate makes an unforgettable gift for anyone still grieving their sister’s passing.
Honor your sister’s memory and life legacy by permanently displaying photos, quotes, and names – truly limitless design possibilities are yours today! Celebrate all of those special moments with this custom photo stone slate that captures her spirit and beauty in an ever-lasting way. The brings tears of joy as you honor the memories and relationships that shape our lives! Don’t miss this opportunity to show your sister how much they meant to you with our one-of-a-kind piece of art.
Create a specially crafted remembrance item that will live on forever in her honor. Life was indeed a blessing because we were gifted free-spirited, amazing sisters like yours. Shop Sister Your Life Was A Blessing Custom Memorial Photo Stone Slate today!
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.