My First Moose – Personalized Moose Hunting Photo Slate Keepsake – Gift For Hunter
This personalized moose-hunting photo slate keepsake is the perfect gift for that special hunter in your life. Our My First Moose – Personalized Moose Hunting Photo Slate Keepsake is an amazing representation of once-in-a-lifetime memories, capturing all the joy and excitement of a hunting trip.
Stare into the eyes of the moose you caught and remember forever the hunt that made it possible. With personalized printing of your name and a custom photo printed onto natural slate, you’ll be able to recall those days spent in nature looking for the perfect catch. Not only does this beautiful hunting gift add a rustic charm to any space, but it also serves as a conversation starter when friends come over. Whether it’s about hunting or not – it doesn’t matter – what matters is that this stunning piece will draw admiration from all guests who come by.
Give the hunter you care about this one-of-a-kind Personalized Moose Hunting Photo Slate Keepsake. They’ll cherish each beautiful detail as they proudly keep their most memorable moments on display.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.