My First Elk – Personalized Elk Hunting Photo Slate Keepsake – Elk Hunter Gifts – Hunting Gifts For Men
Do you want to celebrate your first elk-hunting achievement in a truly unique way? Our My First Elk Photo Slate Keepsake is the ultimate keepsake for any hunter, allowing you to forever cherish that unforgettable moment.
Crafted with utmost care and attention to detail, this unique hunting gift captures the essence of your first elk-hunting triumph. With its classic and timeless appeal, it will effortlessly blend into any decor, becoming a conversation piece that will leave everyone in awe. This gift can be customized with your name, date, and any special photo you want to include. It will be your very own hunting trophy, eternally capturing the joy, excitement, and pride that comes with bagging your first elk. This is a gift that will be cherished for years to come, as a reminder of their passion for the great outdoors.
Don’t let your first elk be just a memory. Capture it on our personalized elk hunting photo slate keepsake and relive that exhilarating moment every time you set your eyes upon it. Order Personalized Elk Hunting Photo Slate Keepsake today and take your hunting experience to a whole new level of personalization!
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.