My First Duck – Personalized Duck Hunting Photo Slate – Duck Hunter Gift – Hunting Memory Keepsake
If you’re looking for that gift for the duck-hunting enthusiast in your life, look no further than the My First Duck – Personalized Duck Hunting Photo Slate. The perfect addition to any duck hunter’s memorabilia collection, this beautiful photo slate showcases your favorite duck hunting memory or a special message for that special someone in your life.
Showcase your favorite duck hunting moment with a unique memory keepsake. Our beautiful stone comes in a natural rustic finish with hand-crafted beveled edges that add a special touch to any collection. Personalize the slate with a favorite duck hunting memory, name, and date for a personal touch that the hunter in your life is sure to appreciate. The perfect gift for any hunting enthusiast, the personalized duck hunting photo slate will be cherished for years to come.
Don’t let your favorite duck hunting memory fade away – make sure to commemorate it with this beautiful and one-of-a-kind Personalized Duck Hunting Photo Slate. With its durable construction and customizable features, my first duck photo slate is sure to become a treasured part of your duck hunter’s collection. Get yours today!
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.