My First Buck – Personalized Buck Hunting Memories Photo Slate Keepsake – Child’s First Buck Keepsake
Capture the memory of your little outdoorsman’s first buck in a timeless way with this Personalized Buck Hunting Memories Photo Slate Keepsake. Our handmade keepsake is designed to commemorate the experience of your buck’s first kill, with a beautiful photo engraved into slate stone.
With his or her first buck proudly displayed, it’s sure to bring a smile when they recall the memory of taking down the mighty beast! This hunting gift is perfect for anyone who enjoys the great outdoors and seeing a buck’s head mounted on the wall. This personalized photo keepsake will be adored by any buck hunter. You can personalize it with a special text of your choice – from a phrase to a loving blessing.
Whether they are a seasoned hunter or they got their first buck this year, this personalized hunting keepsake will be the treasured memento for years to come. Capture the special memory of your child’s first buck with the Personalized Buck Hunting Memories Photo Slate Keepsake.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.