Grandpa You Are The World To Us – Personalized Grandfather Photo Slate Plaque – Christmas Gifts For Grandpa From Grandkids
Introducing the perfect Christmas gift to show Grandpa just how much he means to you this holiday season – a Personalized Grandfather Photo Slate Plaque! This meaningful gift for Grandpa is sure to be appreciated as it reads, Grandpa you are the world to us.
There is no fuss in getting this unique sign qualified for the home or office of your grandpa. Personalize it even further by printing photos of them along with grandchildren for a custom, memorable display. This thoughtful stone is sure to become a favorite conversation piece throughout the years. Going above and beyond love shown through hugs and kisses, this Christmas gift subtly gives him assurance that he is cherished and adored more than ever before.
Whether it’s lifted in living areas or workplaces, bear witness to grandad everywhere being worth all of our admiration. Show him you care like no other with a personalized grandfather photo slate plaque this Christmas season!
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.