Forever In Our Hearts Personalized Dog Memorial Stone, Custom Photo Pet Memorial Stone, Dog Passed Away Gifts
Pay tribute to your beloved furry friend with our Forever In Our Hearts Personalized Dog Memorial Stone. This custom photo pet memorial stone commemorates special memories and is a beautiful way to cherish the moments you shared with your furry friend.
This unique and personalized dog memorial stone makes a heartfelt gift for grieving dog owners, it is a reminder of the unconditional love they shared with their pup and a testament to the fact that their pet will always be in their hearts. Simply upload your favorite photo of your pet, this meaningful dog memorial gift will bring cherished memories to life.
Our Forever In Our Hearts Personalized Dog Memorial Stone is the perfect way to honor a pet and pay tribute to years of friendship and memories. Honor the memory of your pet and let your pup’s beauty and spirit shine forever with a custom-tailored pet memorial stone.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.