First My Brother Forever My Friend – Personalized Brother Photo Slate Stone – Photo Gifts for Brother
Introducing our First My Brother Forever My Friend – Personalized Brother Photo Slate Stone – a heartfelt and unique way to celebrate the special bond you share with your brother.
This gift for brother is designed to capture cherished memories and convey your deep love and appreciation for him. You can personalize it with favorite photos of you and your brother. It’s a one-of-a-kind gift that allows you to immortalize a precious moment you’ve shared. Whether it’s for a birthday, christmas, or just a meaningful gesture to show your brother how much he means to you, this personalized photo slate stone is a perfect choice.
Celebrate your brother and the enduring friendship you share with this beautiful and sentimental personalized photo gift. Every time he looks at this First My Brother Forever My Friend – Personalized Brother Photo Slate Stone, he’ll be reminded of the cherished moments and the incredible bond you both share. It’s a timeless and touching way to express your love and appreciation for your brother, making it a treasured addition to his life.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.