To Us You Are The World – Personalized Grandma Photo Slate Stone – Photo Gifts for Grandma From Grandkids
Celebrate the extraordinary love of a grandma with our To Us You Are The World – Personalized Grandma Photo Slate Stone. This personalized photo gift for grandma from her beloved grandkids is a heartwarming token of the special bond they share. It’s a heartfelt and enduring way to capture cherished memories and express your love and gratitude.
This exquisite stone can be personalized with precious photos, making it truly one-of-a-kind. Besides, the poignant message, “To the world you are one person but to us you are the world“, is elegantly printed onto the stone, symbolizing the profound love and appreciation the grandkids hold for their grandma. Unlike conventional photo frames, this photo slate stone is designed to preserve your memories for generations, ensuring your grandma’s love is commemorated for years to come.
Celebrate your grandma and the extraordinary love she provides with this heartfelt and personalized photo gift. Order the To Us You Are The World – Personalized Grandma Photo Slate Stone today and give your grandma a gift that will touch her heart, reminding her of the enduring love and connection she shares with her precious grandkids.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.