To Us You Are The World – Personalized Dad Photo Slate Stone – Photo Gifts for Dad From Kids
Celebrate the hero in your life with our To Us You Are The World – Personalized Dad Photo Slate Stone, a heartfelt and enduring tribute to the man who means the world to you.
This personalized gift for Dad is a testament to your love, gratitude, and appreciation, and it’s designed to capture precious memories that will last a lifetime. With 3 special photos that you choose, this sentimental ornament is a heartfelt way to capture moments that hold a special place in your heart. Crafted from premium slate stone, this keepsake is not only durable but also radiates a natural, rustic charm that beautifully complements any home decor. It lets you express your love in a lasting and meaningful way.
Order the To Us You Are The World – Personalized Dad Photo Slate Stone today and give your dad a gift that will touch his heart, reminding him of the enduring love and connection you share. It’s a symbol of the world of love you have for him, etched in stone for all time.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.