I Crossed The Rainbow Bridge Knowing I Was Loved Personalized Memorial Stone, Gifts For Grieving Pet Owners, Dog Grave Stone
Honor and remember your beloved furry family member with our I Crossed The Rainbow Bridge Knowing I Was Loved Personalized Memorial Stone. This heartfelt gift is a touching reminder of the special bond we shared with our furry loved one.
This pet memorial gift is designed to In loving memory of your family pet. We engrave the meaningful phrase, “I crossed the rainbow bridge knowing I was loved“, along with the pet’s name, adding loving detail and personalization. This is the perfect condolence gift for any lover of animals who is grieving the loss of their beloved pet. It’s an uplifting reminder that their furry buddy will always be remembered fondly, knowing they were much loved in life. Long-lasting and gorgeous, this pet gravestone is sure to express your compassionate sentiments during a difficult time.
This pet memorial is a cherished keepsake that your friends and family will proudly display in their gardens, yards, or patios. A beautiful and enduring way to honor your forever friend, this I Crossed The Rainbow Bridge Knowing I Was Loved Personalized Memorial Stone is an ideal lasting tribute for any animal lover.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.