The Day God Took You Home – Personalized Dog Loss Rectangle Photo Slate – Pet Memorial Gifts
Are you searching for a heartfelt way to honor the memory of your beloved pooch? Look no further than our Personalized Dog Loss Rectangle Photo Slate, because your furry friend deserves nothing less than a tribute that truly captures their spirit and love.
This pet memorial gift is carefully crafted to provide solace, comfort, and a beautiful reminder of the joy your faithful companion brought to your life. It is a beacon of comfort during the dark moments and a source of strength when you need it most. Cherish the moments shared, celebrate the bond that can never be broken, and keep the spirit of your beloved companion alive and thriving.
Take this opportunity to honor your pet’s memory in a unique and meaningful way. Order your Personalized Dog Loss Rectangle Photo Slate today to not only remember but to celebrate the unwavering love and loyalty that your furry friend brought into your life.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.