Fishing In Heaven – Personalized Fishing Memorial Photo Stone – Gifts for Loss of Fishing Dad
Losing a beloved fishing dad can break your heart, but Fishing In Heaven – Personalized Fishing Memorial Photo Stone has perfected the perfect way to remember their love of the outdoors and forever cherish that bond.
This unique photo stone provides a tribute to a special fisherman like no other, and it’s the ideal personalized gift for anyone who’s experienced the loss of a great angler. It creates this gentle and lasting reminder for family and friends who share the beautiful memory of a fisher who will live on in everyone’s hearts forever. Make use of our short order processing times so that you can keep this kind of personal remembrance close surrounding you sooner rather than later – why wait?
Bring out their love for nature with Fishing In Heaven – Personalized Fishing Memorial Photo Stone and feel comforted knowing that even when gone, they remain close at heart!
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.