No Longer By My Side But Forever By My Heart Personalized Dog Headstone, Pet Memorial Garden Stone, Dog Sympathy Gifts
Are you grieving the loss of your beloved furry companion? The No Longer By My Side But Forever By My Heart Personalized Dog Headstone is the perfect addition to your pet memorial garden.
Crafted with love and dedicated to honoring the unconditional love and loyalty of our canine companions, this personalized headstone stands as a testament to the profound bond that exists between dogs and their humans. This unique stone also serves as a thoughtful gift for a friend or family member who is currently experiencing the loss of their cherished fur baby. Be the guiding light during their darkest moments, offering them a symbol of comfort that will stand the test of time.
Allow the No Longer By My Side But Forever By My Heart Personalized Dog Headstone to become a cherished talisman of remembrance, giving you the strength to face each day knowing that your beloved companion is forever a part of your heart, your garden, and your life.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.