If Love Could Have Saved You Here You Would Have Lived Forever Memorial Stone For A Dog
We have the perfect product for you: If Love Could Have Saved You Here You Would Have Lived Forever Memorial Stone For A Dog. Are you a dog lover? Do you hold a special place in your heart for those furry, four-legged friends who have left this earth but will never leave your side?
This exquisite stone is not just a tribute to your beloved canine companion, it is a work of art that captures the eternal love and bond you shared. Crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail, each stone is a unique masterpiece that will bring comfort and solace to your heart. With its weather-resistant qualities, you can place it in your garden, porch, or any outdoor space without worrying about fading or damage. It’s a beautiful sentiment that encapsulates the depth of your emotions and the everlasting bond you shared.
This memorial stone is not just a product, it is a symbol of the love and bond we share with our furry friends. It is a tribute to the lives they lived, the happiness they brought, and the memories that will forever be etched in our hearts.
- Brand: Daisihome Ltd.
- Best for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- Material: crafted from high-quality hard slate stone
- 6x6x0.3 in (15x15x0.8 cm)
- 8x8x0.3 in (20x20x0.8 cm)
- Weight: 400g for size 6 in and 750g for size 8 in.
- Thickness: The slate varies 8-10 mm thick, and has a natural chipped edge.
- Stand: Available for choose
- Printing: We use a unique printing process to ensure that the custom information are printed onto the stone in a way that is both durable and stunning. The printing is water resistant.
- This product has been customized with a unique design
- The stone is thick and heavy, with a beautifully crafted edge that preserves the natural texture of the stone
- Resistant to sun and moisture damage. However, we do recommend that customers who plan to use the stone outdoors apply a sealant to the surface to protect it from fading and discoloration over time.
- Care instructions: To maintain stone's print quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep in cool dry place.
- Lay at a 45 degree angle.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not scrub/soak.
- Dry using soft cloth.
- Avoid chemical.